Ambient Group maintains a full-service laboratory, accredited by the New York State Department of Health.
- Phase Contrasting Microscopy (PCM)* analysis of airborne fiber samples
- Polarized Light Microscopy (PLM)* analysis of bulk samples
- PLM Method 198.8 Vermiculite* Containing Surfacing Material
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Analysis of Airborne Fiber
- TEM Analysis of Non-Friable Bulk Samples.
- Bioterrorism Agents (Polymerized Chain Reaction)
- Bacteriological Testing* to Determine Sanitary Quality
- Legionella Bacteria (Cooling Towers, Domestic Water) by Culture* and PCR
- Mold (Air and Bulk)
- Dust and Particle Analysis
- Water Tank Cleaning Compliance (NYC Yearly Requirement)
- Wastewater and Process Water Testing
Standby Power Generators
- Diesel Fuel Sampling and Analysis
- Inorganic Chemical Testing for Conformance with the Safe Water Drinking Act
- Evaluation of Chemical Treatment Programs
- ICP-Mass Spectrometry (Lead, Mercury, Copper)
- Ion Chromatography (Chloride, Fluoride)
- Wet Chemistry (Conductivity, Hardness, pH)
*Accredited by Environmental Laboratory Approval Program (ELAP) for air and water analyses.